Wednesday, September 16, 2009

..

there will be some people who refuse the half apple you offer them, because they want the whole thing. let them be. eat your half.
may be someday they will notice that you offered. happy belated birthday. re-reading letters to the police is not probably the best way to remember someone who doesn't wish to be remembered, but I'm no someone who can hush into the night what i wish to say. I say it, one way or another. somethings i don't understand and you are one of them. Only you, on the other hand, think you understand me too well. Perhaps that is true. You for me or me for you are not a regret. I know. But causes and consequences have their way of being their way. May you have good health and your efforts find their way to their fruit. As always I wish you good, only don't know how to get it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.