Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa,

so here is my list.

1. I want some studio space, to paint big, and to dance big.
2. I want a longer christmas vacation and 45 days long January before the big international dance festival the institute is organising.
3. to be able to sleep less and work more.
4. to see with eyes shut.
5. cerelac
6. a xiao
7. and all the things that remain from last years list.

(Vats, my attempt at getting back to blogging. I don't really have much to say.)

8. The earring I lost last night. Its my favourite.

yours with love,
chamaks

3 comments:

  1. What the hell were you doing last night that caused you to lose an earring??

    That's what Santa wants to know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!
    I was, like always dancing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hope you get all that santa asked you. How've you been doing. There is absolutely no way to get in touch with you. I'm back in bangalore for the vacations. This srikanth from vishranthi by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.