Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've been dreaming.

I've been dreaming. Awful dreams. Monday it was my father who died in the dream and I wasn't believing anyone. Within my dream I was unbelieving his death by saying I know this time like all the times it is just a dream. It felt horribly insensitive to not believe and worse to believe. Tuesday the family was standing in Surti's balcony, around 6 floors high and looking down at someone's ashes been spread around a grass lawn. Ambassadors were parked around the green patch. Suddenly a woman dressed in a Salwar kameez ran out of the building asking for Ceaser uncle's granddaughter. (There's a background to it. In the dream it was established at some thought that they had been wishing for long for a grand daughter) So the woman was screaming asking for the girl. A splash on the ground beside her. A new born baby girl from the second floor squashed to pulp. Wednesday was spent at Aranyani's place and I didn't get any dreams there. Thursday I couldn't sleep in my dream. I tossed around in bed for hours and woke up feeling exhausted and missed class. Mommy called with news from Bombay. She said my father had suffered a mild heart attack kind of feeling a couple of days ago and Surti uncle's old mother passed away. The building and it's breaking down and rebuilding is still being discussed.

4 comments:

  1. hmm what powerful dreams. you must be working through things. i had a lot of vivid dreams about a year ago when i was going through a lot of changes in my life. i hope you write them in your journal to keep track of them. best wishes for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your father is alright now. So surprising about your dreams though, somewhat psychic

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you write:

    "There's a background to it. In the dream it was established at some thought that they had been wishing for long for a grand daughter" - so pretty... established at some 'thought'

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.