Friday, May 09, 2008

the insignificant moment over and over

I got this today.I'm sharing this with everyone because we need to know that people are happy. Real happy. Not facebook happy sending fake hug and all. (although I'll be glad with a hug. I just got infected with facebook and am sick and surfing, I mean suffering) I asked Riddhi how she was, you know the usual whats up? She said very good! How often do we hear someone say that? It makes a difference. Somewhere deep down, in a good way. Happyment, goodness, happiness all of it still exists. People send love to random people. At least Randy does. Goodness to random Randy. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. wow. wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.....hi there....how r u ? heard ur learnin dance....hows it goin? was around ur place few days back...at brownie pt.....! was ckhin blogs after ages.....n i realised tht i hadnt chkd urs in a VERY VERY VERY long time! so i m here to say hi!so....
    HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.