Friday, September 07, 2007

Fame is here!


After a fantabulous weekend at the Chitrakala Parishad Dastkaar Mela -
Making illustrations for business card of Pondicherry stall man, learning beaded flowers from Uttar Pradesh stall women, posing for photographs, conversing in Dilli ki Hindi and doing Tarot readings for Dayaal the Rajasthan stall guy who gave me half his shop as fee... I have got myself a little place in 4D womans magazine's September issue.

Oh ...These kids at the festival were simply adorable. They fumbled with their performance but nothing could be more gorgeous than their shy smiles.

The 4D womans magazine article is about women bloggers and I have a little picture and quotes on blogging and my philosophy of it all. I'd like to put up the scans but it would be nice if you go pick up a copy, cut my picture and quotes out, frame them and forcibly make everyone see it. wuhahahahaha!

yours truly,
miss modest.
scans shall show up on the blog when the magazine sales have reached a few million

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Modest,
    We would like to solicit your thoughts for a momentous occasion. 4D Woman's magazine has reached such a dizzyingly high circulation for its September issue that they have decided to change their name to 5D Woman. Your comments?
    (*aside*Keep the branding in mind, please)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, the press these days. Won't even leave these celebrity blogs alone. Anyway, the dastakaar mela was a truckload of fun. Especially the puppeteers. Which reminds me, I need to write and post some photos as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.