Friday, August 31, 2007

Somethings never end.

Self obsession. Bills. Nosey neighbours. Advertisements. Books like Mein Kampf. Movies like Pirates of the Caribbean. The time 3:33 following me. IITians and the Pink Floyd connection. Family discussions that contain Do as you please... To Do lists. Call-on-hold music. Doing the dishes. Cooking. Doing the dishes. Eating. Doing the dishes. Little kids knocking on doors for donations. Tarot readings that begin with Does my boy friend... or I know this guy... Nights in my house. Bold and the Beautiful. Dinner without TV or parents. Worry. The list of greedy Bangalore rickshawalas Fear. Cabbage. Wants.

I could go on, but this list is not one of those things that don't end.

4 comments:

  1. Bold and the Beautiful ? ugh.






    cabbage.

    `v

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol funny post. I keep doing dishes as well and singing the same songs in my head over and over again. We are animals of habits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a Dylan song. "Johnny's on the pavement,
    Talking 'bout the government...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was googling for Sauncy's Launderette and found this delightful place - a place so like a fairy tale.

    Cheers

    George

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.