Sunday, April 01, 2007

To airportwoman

indiapostcard
The man I found in today's Nav Bharat Times.
He is a Satsanga guy.
I didn't think I would find such a man living today, I thought such
people exist only in charts we used to make school projects.
You know the Good Habits- Bad Habits type.
The green and orange numbers are Bus tickets
(This I have listed for the benefit of my Irish readers.)
I-N-D-I-A = Nandan's gift rubber stamps.
I haven't worked enough on this one.
I've been lazy and blocked.

3 comments:

  1. I saved m y Bombay bus tickets.Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Kolkatta metro tickets!
    Ha! I beat you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one. it reminded me of this:

    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=30345632&blogID=170603243&MyToken=7b56aa8e-b778-4732-9f56-1b660efdc18b

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.