Monday, April 09, 2007

Oprah Episode # 4569809 How Orkut changed my life

I didn't know Orkut defined your existence online.
I didn't know Orkut could change your life.
I didn't know Orkut could change the world and bring more peace, love and happiness in our lives.
On the 7th of April 2007, I changed my status to Married.
I wish sometimes I was married, you know the constant presence, someone around to beat you up and all that. So I decided if I wanted things to be my way I need to make the effort. I read it somewhere, that you should write or draw your dreams, so they stick in your mind and remind you to get to them. Well, there wasn't much thinking involved here, I thought
Chamki, female, married sounded cool. (Its because I don't see it happening for a very long time)
And so by the grace of the Lord, it was done.

April 9th, have 2 emails.

Email 1:
U don't know me or anything... I had gotten bowled over by ur profile long time back.. the eating joints et al. Nothing creepy or pervy, just used to make me feel nice n retro!

Anyhoo.. Congrads on getting hitched. Hope the zeal still remains the same

Cheers
M

Email 2:
PLs concentrate on your hubby, I hope you and he have a good life ahead. I was just a visitor, its ok.
luv,
k

I brings me great joy to declare that there is hope, there is love in the world! We still wish each other good things ahead, in life and all that! We are capable of feeling retro by seeing someone happy. We care about the married and the happy over and above our misery. We are sensitive enough to get bowled over by a long list of cheap roadside stalls and their menu cards. Thank you God for this wonderful day...
(Chamki exit stage left floating in marital bliss.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.