Sunday, April 08, 2007

hee heee heee

And the Chamki special students award goes to Loony and Random Doodler. The Shakespeare contest prize goes to Random Doodler, Loony just comes for free~ I think I'm getting better with noses and I like how Nandini's aka Loony's eyes look, actually just the eye balls, weird and white. See somewhere along the drawing I forgot who I was drawing, so the smiles are funny. But I like! And I'm proud and I'm happier on a useless sunday. I think I'm going to do a paint version of this.

5 comments:

  1. Oh shite. Hehe. Weird and white? That's actually a pretty accurate drawing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee
    Its all ha ha hee hee.
    You look like you just realised you were been drawn badly so you have that polite hee on your face.
    Or just a blank hee.
    Sudharshana on the other hand will blame me for not finding a guy if she sees this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I got sketched again. I lavf it :) The smile looks slightly satanic though.
    and nevaa mind the guy bit...beauty is not skin deep and blah blah..
    its sudarshana, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly - I think I like my sketched nose better than my real one. I look like a slightly piggish lawyer from 18th century England. Which is kinda cool - they ordered the chopping of a lot of heads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pigish Lawyer, hmmmmmm
    lawyers who are not practising are not that bad you know.
    hee hee.

    oh no one is going to read tihs anyway :P

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.