Monday, March 05, 2007

Holi. The sea. The pale lavender soap. The smell of fish. Orange flags. Boats. Lots of them. The low window. The hum of the pigeon. The pale white curtains fluttering. The dusty white walls. The faint azaan. Your body. Your face. Your skin.
I need a ear. I close again. I eclipse. The simplest most tiniest truth I know is that there is no way to reach to you. So much time has passed. I have changed I believe. There is so much i want to tell you. But why do I? After all that has passed between us and others. What is it that still ties you to me. What is that will pass your mind if I see you? What is the thought that manages to escape the box of limits and touches you? What is it that you think of me? What is it that you remember of me? Do you remember how much I am capable of loving you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.