Saturday, January 20, 2007

Todays Headlines and more

Compliments
or
flattery.
One and the same.
Abundant today.
Buy 1 get 3 free.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
All I have is all I need.

Writer's Bloc festival has some interesting plays lined up.
My friends are in.
Go watch them!

Vinod, my mommy hugs like a giant.

Pritham, what can I say about him?

The smile and the girl: Siamese twins.

This moment. These days. Unreal. Film like.
They don't rush but pass before you can see them.
You don't see them you live them. Content. Bold. Limitless.
Free. Uncomplicated.Lovely.Mellow. Honey.
Light. Joy. Smiles. Eyes. Touch. Hair. Kiss. And.Kiss.

No one knows why her skin glows.
She moans (for the first time)
Or may be they know.

He leaves the edge of the cycle
the wheels roll
She rides on her own
Its a step into
love horizon,
love sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.