Sunday, January 14, 2007

She and HIM

ME: (thinks to herself while looking at him. She is talking to him in her head. I can’t call you YOU so I’m going to call you HIM)

HIM: (smiles. Unaware of what she is thinking.) Do you have something to say to me?

ME: (smiles back, tries to hide what she thinks) Do you think so?

HIM: I think so.

ME: Do you have something to say to me?

HIM: Is it a question?

ME: Do you have something to say to me??

HIM: Don’t think it will end at a question. You see… questions have answers.

ME: (smiles again. The kind of smile that lingers throughout the sentence) If I have something to say to you, you know what it is?

HIM: May be.

ME: And may be not.

HIM: Is it a question?

ME: Would you have an answer?

HIM: It’s a yes.

Me: (can’t hide her smile) Well then… we know what we know and we can kiss.

If only life didn’t measure. Time. Distance. Money. Weight. Years. Kilometres. Me and you could be together.

Me and you can still be.
Find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.