Thursday, January 04, 2007

Nepal, The Land Of No Return

Now these drawings are making me sick. Love sick. Nepal love sick. I can't write about my trip. Everyday we (M and me) are trying to live a bit of it. I miss Nepal too much. The dogs, the people, the climate, the time, the shopping, the food, the love. I don't like Bombay. I don't like the people, the climate, the time, the shopping, the food. There is no love here for me. I think I left my Knight of Pentacles in Thamel. In the process of accepting my surroundings, will write about the soul search soon.
chamki
:(

4 comments:

  1. i figure u had jus been to nepal...how was it.....i jus got back from ahmedabad.....a dry state....damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. lost arent we ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nepal was LOVE.
    Nepal was happy by yourself.
    Nepal was It.
    But Nepal was.

    It will be again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's time u go to goa :P

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.