Monday, December 04, 2006

Last night's reading with M

This is my mind in tarot. Anyone is free to do a reading.
These are the reasons I have been like I have been.
The cards in the top row are how I am on the outside and
how am I dealing with what I feel.
The card at the base is the subconscious reason for the state.

The reading I got said
I am making large issues small.
Avoiding them. Not facing them.

All the cards in the reading are major arcana.
This says a lot in itself.

Fingers crossed.
Chamki.

4 comments:

  1. What does this mean? I want a reading too! But Tarot cards are so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell me what this means Loony. See the picture and try to tell me something. Just trust it and tell me.

    Scrap me i'll tell about your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe playing the fool is the way a lot of people mask their true feelings and deny a lot of stuff to themselves. they don't like to believe theyre in denial of something and they are at war with their hearts. do u seek love? i think thats something we all seek in different forms, people and activities. does that mean that we're all approval junkies? i don't have the answer to that one yet. very often i feel lik im a hanged man too. i feel like im dangling from nowhere and looking at nothing at all. my eyes are closed even when theyre open. its a strange feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aman.
    See there you are!
    How tough was that!
    good!
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.