Thursday, November 23, 2006

On a day like today

Emails from far away lands
US and Ireland
Lotsa love to share with
All the people I pass.
The watchman gets a smile, not just a nod,
The conductor gets a smile too!
The canteen wala gets a little conversation,
The messages are filled with hugs and "love you!"
The bus ride makes me want to get a massage but...
All ends well when Chamki walks home in time for dinner
With bags full of mags!
Thank you for the love, my angels.
Thank you.
On a day like today,
Here is some homework for all of you who read the blog.
Go to the folder where you save your music on your computer.
Do a search for the words that make your day today.
Any word about your day.
I did KISS ,SMILE and BACK
My play list looks like this.
KISS
KISS FROM A ROSE
WE KISS IN A SHADOW

BITTER KISS

AND THEN YOU KISSED ME

GUILTY KISSES

SMILE
GOD PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE

SMILE

SMILES

HOLLABACK GIRL

COMING BACK TO LIFE

SEXY BACK
IN THE BACK SEAT
LOVER, COME BACK TO ME

BACK TO LIFE

Go ahead try it. It'’s the littlest thing you can do
To make a more happy you.

7 comments:

  1. word : life

    Coming back to life
    18 and life
    midlife crisis
    life wated home
    beyond this life
    coming back to life
    king for a day fool for a life time
    this was my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a search for KISS, DEATH, BLOOD and all turned up innumerable results.

    Him - Razorblade Kiss
    My Dying Bride - A Kiss To Remember.

    Most significant results.
    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aneesh, Arcane Crapper: Pretty Cool! I think we should keep at it!

    Here's my list for today: Sick , Fever

    Tori Amos: Sick and Beautiful
    Bob Dylan : Subterrenean Homesick Blues
    Iron and Wine: Fever Dream
    Saturday Night Fever
    Ella Fitzgerald: Fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did a search for love. Turned up 236 object, the most significant being -

    Metallica - No Leaf Clover
    Metallica - Loverman
    Iron Maiden - Wasting Love
    Savage Garden - The Lover After Me
    Savage Garden - I Knew I loved You
    Megadeth - Last Rites/Loved To Death
    Whitesnake - Looking For Love
    Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
    Air Supply - All Out Of Love
    Judas Priest - Love Bites
    Def Leppard - Love Bites
    Iron Maiden - The Thin Line Between Love And Hate
    Def Leppard - When Love And Hate Collide
    Type O Negative - Everyone I Love Is Dead
    Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
    Alice Cooper - Love Is A Loaded Gun
    Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    David Bowie - Modern Love
    Judas Priest - Turbo Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now Arcane Crappie this is why I wouldn't do a search for love!

    I do, but I reserve it for a special day
    :)

    This is fun, keep posting whenever you do this.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did a search for xxx -

    Metallica - Fixxxer
    Drowning Pool - Bodies(Vrenna XXX Mix-2)

    I also happened to do a search for sex which turned up -

    Humour - Donald Duck Having Sex
    Limp Bizkit - No Sex
    Slayer - Sex, Murder, Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Search for BODY
    Everybody is free to wear sunscreen- Baz Luhrman
    Somebody to Love- Jefferson Airplane
    Everybody's changing- Keane
    Your body is a wonderland- John Mayer
    To love somebody- Nina Simone
    Everybody Hurts- R.E.M.
    Bigger than my body- Jofn Mayer

    Arcane Crapper> my yahoo id is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.