Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A life in conversation

It's true. My life is my conversations. At a cafe, for hours with a friend who says he is a good listener. He is. Chatting with a friend online, for hours, about work, life, lack of love, money and tarot. Emails to friends far away, every morning, some in the evenings too. Phone calls to eastern cities, to the south of my city. Endless conversation with myself. Talking to my plants, singing, bathing them, even having a tea party. Praying. Talking to the angels, to the moon every night and the sun each morning. Bathing. Yes bathing is talking too. Conversations with people who don't write to me. People who are far yet near. I can talk to them, all the time. Smiles. Sitting quiet. Sitting quiet is saying most, even things you wouldn't say. Talking to the girls at dance class. Making jokes about the real issues. The occassional conversations with parents. Usually they aren't conversations. And conversations with you. Here.

5 comments:

  1. You make life so so so much more positive. I love your blog. And I'm considering keeping a plant as well. Also a tortoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are u talkin to,thers noone ther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loony> :) , :)

    Lova> Where are you?
    Where have you been?
    But I can see with my hidden camera that you have been writing these days.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange. And your life just flies by. In conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EDIT :

    Strange. And life just flies by. In conversation.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.