Monday, September 11, 2006

Post Secret # 2

Dear Liar,
I know this will never reach you just like me. I don't know where you are and how you are. I hardly know who you are.
I have to say this. I love you more than myself. More than my life. More than ice cream. More than the hung-over breakfasts at Crepe Station.
I am writing this letter and posting it to a random address.
I know it will reach you in some way.

Yours,
XXX
Liar = SA.
not to be confused with S.
he didn't lie, I just called him liar.

4 comments:

  1. whao....complicated stuff....but looks good.....excuse my naivete

    ReplyDelete
  2. If woman was to know man by any name would it not be liar? Like a pet name wispered in secret, a whisp of breath against my ear, I've heard you cry my name. In love and in hate is it not the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't be any man. It would be the man whose truth you can't believe, its his presence that you can't believe, you can't believe the moment for it is too good to be real.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.