Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Out of anyone, can anybody find their home?

Warning: Diary Style
Today was just one of those days - Blah!
I said all the wrong things.
I mean I meant to say
them differently.
But I sounded pompous-
like someone I knew
a little while ago.
May be it's because
I have been listening
to our music these
days.
But if I could tell you guys that
I didn't mean them like this
would you believe me?

I hate it.
Don't know what the IT is.
But it's all around me these days.
A feeling of not controlling things,
of not knowing what is happening and why.
I wish it was as simple as you call it- PMS.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I never thought I'd bump/jump/run/walk/grind into you again! But here you are, chamkoing away to glory...

    Anyway, I wish PMS was the cause and effect of EVERYTHING. Life then would be as simple as I wish it to be. Maybe we should just go ahead and do it. When we're dead, our people will pass on the legacy..

    Muah ha ha
    Girgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so know what you mean.
    btw, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You should do what you like to do..."
    this is a very crappy saying... better said than done.

    i would call this one of the lean patches... being in the driver's seat is what we all ever desire, but only if wishes were....

    well written again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.