Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hello Goodbye Hello Goodbye

I am a Lucy in the sky with diamonds
my story for the week is that
what I expect doesn't happen.
No party. Only disappointment.
No night I saw. But a magical evening.
A long ride on a bike all the way home
from one end of town in the rains.
I sang many songs
and tasted many rains.
Now I continue to sit with my fingers crossed
as I get more into competition.
People are fun, and I am happy.
I float like I am in a boat on a river,
with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
The Ace of cups shows up all the time.
My page of pentacles is somewhere close.
I wish to share the rains
in this cold place with him.
It has been difficult to write because of the
rush called life.

5 comments:

  1. Trapped in distorted reality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trapped? I don't know. If this is trap I'm sure its in disguise of a strawberry field

    ReplyDelete
  3. what else did u see with ur kaliedoscope eyes?

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.