Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lova code

KHMLV TFBLS NTKGO
ARONL HOOOT SEYOA

KEY-514326
this is a code I have to decode
if you want to have fun try it.
Don't give me the answer.
Lova, I think there is something about BOOK in this.
I think I see the word.
No one will ever get this code!Because the key Lova gave is wrong! It should be 513426... and the answer is ... No, not so easy, if you want to know the answer why don't you try this code
GUNAXF SBEGUR OBBXZL YBATYB FGYBIN
clue: half of the cake
makes me smile
half of it baked
the rest takes a while
half half half

13th the friday, is 26 days away.
A to Z a million ways to say.
half of it makes your day.
half the cake on half the cake
half and half for the cake's sake.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, I was home. Didn't go to college, not even today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey divya... I read about the mumbai bombings in news yesterday... are u,your parents, relatives, and friends ok??? I hope all u guys in mumbai are safee... damn those terrorists...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the answer is " the countess of dutchland"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aneesh> You are wrong. The answer is something else I dont think I know anyone who is capable of solving this. That explains why I continue to be loveless.
    Screwy> Admit it, you just cant solve this.
    Kartik>Everything seems fine, don't know if it is.
    Watch the news People! Watch Aaj Tak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. completely unrelated! But so glad to know you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know what to write.
    After the bombing, I mean life is back... I want to write about this, but nothing comes to me, not even a feeling, not even a word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.