Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogger.

My blogger, your blogger is blocked by the Government of India.
Why? We don't know why?
We thought we could sit at home and type a few words here and there, which really don't mean anything do they?
Of course they do, once they start making sense we can't have them around.
Do we want to read the truth? Oh no... We simply want to lie about how brave we are.
We want to show the world we are a successful DEMOCRACY. We are not affected by the bombs.
We observe silence for 2 minutes to mourn for those who lost their lives in the blasts.
We try to silence all those who blog.
My blog, hardly mentions a third person other than me and a nameless S. How does this even affect the country?

Many many bloggers have begun to write about it. Nandan has a great plan.
I am going to talk about this in class and among the bloggers in my college.
My sister is making temporary blogs and spreading the news.

I am posting information while I am getting to know it. Thats why I recommend other links more than my words.

2 comments:

  1. hi..after a long time
    i was so livid when it did happen
    esp when it was the only time i had wnated to post a new post every day
    but glad that things r back in action..

    no democracy this, more like a demo-crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.