Thursday, June 08, 2006

So, I'm all set to put that L on my car

Wonder what it stands for...
L for loser
L for lonely
L for lovesick
L for lousy leech leave me alone
L for lady
L for lost
L for live and let live
L for listed in the would be Bridget Jones list
L for light weight
L for life support system required here
L for legless lemur

L for legendry whiner
L for lilac limousines wallpaper for your grave,honey
L for lethargic louse
L for lame language leper
L for lost in memory
L for the last label left

images: the almighty google search

8 comments:

  1. what gift u talkin about.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it well alright.....its jus that my affiliation with technology ends at windows media player and winamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid, I thought they put that L on a car so people would know what side Left is.

    Very useful for Aneesh today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with a friend like nandan! i'm shocked! anyway, thats precisely why you are mr. muffet, sit at home and take care of the kids, do a silly job where you have to dress well thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i have issues with left and right as well nandan. I have to mime writing to figure out which is my right hand before i tell the rickshawala to turn right, all before he panics and misses it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i though L meant "Low on dow hence have to drive" or "wearin Levi's jeans" or "Laserproof" .. haha ..
    n btw CUTE boys are meant to do those things okk ..

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.