Saturday, June 10, 2006

She whispers to him…

The green journey to the land’s end,
The frail skeletons of leaves,

The lines that blur,

The reflections that warp my reality,

Should I shun them?

The misty hollow that swallows us

Will spit us out someday.

This must end somewhere.

Chaos in beauty and beauty in chaos.

These branches rub from friction to fire

And the waters will burn

My sorrow, your sorrow

And we will be in love.

The faint glow at the end of the waters

Will be the blush on your face

And the red of a kiss on mine.

So whisper to me often, my lova,

And I’ll whisper back,

Together we will catch the glow

Before the sun sets.

look at the picture and write something longer than you usually write.
Given as assignment by a friend

3 comments:

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.