Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm in Love


5 movies in the past 3 days and I'm not going to watch movies ever.
Because I'm in love with every HERO, even Ramji Londonwale.
I need therapy don't I?
Stop making movies about love.
Stop making the men so loving.
Stop selling happiness to me.
the movies I saw were
The Perfect Catch, The Librarian, National Treasure, Ramji Londonwale and Fanaa.
Only Ramji Londonwale was watched out of choice.
Ramji Londonwale has an interesting song- Ramji ke pass hai sab ke liye masala.
I love it!

10 comments:

  1. Im sure if i married him he wouldnt commit suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nononono. You don't need therapy :) I feel the same way too. Hormones I tell ya. Even I liked Ramji...in parts though. It's the desi version of Green Card. But still... I liked it. I'm crazy. But I'm glad you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chamko? Hamsa? The same person? Oh I'm a long way from home.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I loved Ramji Londonwale, probably bcoz the shots of London and his adorable Bhojpuri accent tug at my heartstrings
    Archu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loony>> Hormones? I hope.
    Heelers>> Hey! YA I'm the same person. Nice to see you drop by.I have my eyes on your blog.
    Archu>> Accent is bad na? But he is cute and the opening shots are well shot- indian ones. London i dont like the feel of in this film other wise I like London.Damn! You are in London right now! Aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, i'm in London right now. But I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow. i thought his accent was good. madhavan grew up in Jamshedpur so the acent is pretty convincing.
    Archu

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.