Sunday, April 09, 2006

Illustration Friday : Tea


If i knew of illustration friday when this was the topic of the week
i would have made this. I dont drink tea.
When i was a kid, everyone used to say
that kids shouldn't have tea, they should drink only milk.
If children drank tea they would get dark
and being dark then was the worse one could be.
I don't know if i didn't drink tea because of that story or the strong smell of elaichi.
I hate elaichi. I hate it when my pulav has elachi and it goes khachick! in my mouth.
Well, I still dont drink tea.
I hated how everyone was addicted to it. I hate being addicted to anything. The need for us to consume something to be sane or high or to like life enough to live on. I don't include the need for the sun, love, flowers, hugs, music, pinwheels, sister, and house in the bad addictions list. Simply because I'm addicted to these!
wuhahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I like tea .. cause if u have it with a few ppl then it becomes a TEAm ;) hahahaa ..

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.