Saturday, April 22, 2006

22nd April

I will go down with this ship
And I won’t put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I’m in love and always will be

Birthday bash and blue balloons for you!
Booboo Babies were better together
But big born bitches broke them.
Bitter cake and buttercup blisters
Are the only beautiful things
I can give you this birthday.
Have a blast burrow bearded basturd.
May more bitches come your way to
Add to your distasteful brew.
What you call the flow of things,
The inevitability of loss
May you know its true meaning too.
May the evil in you grow
And let your true self show.
May your hair fall like mine does
And slowly but steadily you bald like me.
May your May be as you may never thought it could be.
You were my Booboo Babie.
But now all I can love is a memory.

So you are with her not with me.
I hope she is sweet and so pretty.
A “little” angel besides you
Oh how lovely it must be.
Now how do you feel
Does it bother you now
All the mess I made?
Does it bother you now
The clothes you told me not to wear?
Does it bother you now
All the angry games we played?
Does it bother you now
That I’m not there?


And it’s true that
You don’t think of me.

words in purple-dido.
for best results listen to dido.

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it:

    I will go down with this ship?

    Or did you mod is purposely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhah (i know i should not .. but i'm like this only)
    but should'nt it be "you" instead of "your" in the line -- May the evil in your grow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I actually sing along to that bit of 'don't think of me', everytime i listen to the song; not directed at anyone in particular, but with a strange premonition that someday, someone will desrve that much venom. Strange, how we feel that there is more likelihood of being hurt than of being loved. or perhaps, that's just my warped worldview.
    Archu

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, i did that too once upon a time now i have my reasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.