Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dear fluteman,

I adore your notes and tones
I do not move from my room
Who are you fluteman?
Why is it that you play the flute?
You don’t sell flutes I know.
Why do you wait outside my gate
while I try to disguise the lies
in my happy eyes?
There is a longing in your stare
That your wind sends to run down my back
My hair I tie and untie.
Your fingers they shut and open
the sore pores of your magic wand
I lust
A saintly sort of lust for your presence in me
In me when I feel, I write
I think
So I can blow words like you
But I blow soap bubbles instead.
There they are
They look pretty a minute and then

And then
I don’t use full stops

1 comment:

  1. ooo.. i love picture painting words..

    the eyes.. hair tied and untied.. fingers opening and closing the holes.. blow words.. soap bubbles..

    V.nice!

    (damn.. i think i spoilt the pristine effect by using holes and blow in the same line ;P)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.