Saturday, January 14, 2006

The riverman and the saturday sun

a few months ago
i was years younger
time took my life from me
my face changed
my writing too

I dont know what i grieve for
you
me
him
the two

the same song i heard
when i went to bangalore
when we saw the huge
white wind mills
the same song i hear
when we spent endless
afternoons lazing around in
the bedshaped bed

i dont know what i grieve

its easy to put
box on box
betrayal on trust
convenience on commitment

the same song i heard
when we sat in the theatre
watched movies, passed the water
head on shoulder
whispers
the same song i tried to make you hear
but you never cared

I'm happy, fly kites
walk around sing songs
but then i get home
play this song
and grieve for love
for hope

I crave
I cry
I write
atleast I try
I cant look them in the eye
I dont want to die


no im not doing it again
and this is not a poem
but something i just put up staright
in my blog
words i sent
to float in cyber space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.